Wondering what to do with all those awesome eggs. Try this one, works great with chicken eggs too but duck eggs make it extra yummy.
- 2 duck eggs
- half a medium potato
- half a sweet pepper or one large jalapeno (or both)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 pieces of bacon
- salsa of your choice
- 4 tortillas (flour, corn or any of your choice)
- Shredded cheese (optional and your choice, white cheddar is great though)
- Organic peanut oil, organic coconut oil or organic lard
- Fry your 8 pieces of to the crispiness of your liking
- Remove bacon from pan if you have enough geese to work with omit the other fat or add other fat as needed for next step
- Cube up potato, peppers and garlic into small pieces. Leave the skin on the potato. Then saute potato, garlic and peppers until the potatoes are lightly browned.
- Cut up four of your bacon slices into bite sized pieces and add back to pan
- In a bowl mix your eggs up well and add them to the pan
- Use a fork to put about 5 – 6 portions of salsa into the pan, by using a fork you will remove some of the excess liquid
- Scramble and cook until eggs are done to your liking, we like them slightly browned
- Remove everything from the pan turn to low, use warm pan to warm up tortillas and rewarm the 4 whole pieces of bacon
- On each tortilla place a portion of shredded cheese and one whole piece of bacon and about a fourth of the egg mixture.